Wednesday, October 4, 2017

the rest of september

We went to our local produce stand one day after school and picked up a few things to spruce up our porch of fall.  





The kids always have so much fun here when they set up for fall.



Jason's company had a team compete in the Richmond corporate games so we went out and watched him one Saturday morning.  


They won!


I started a new chapter last week!  I am officially a working mom again.  I was offered a job over the summer to do small group tutoring at the school where the kids go.  I think it's going to be a great fit!  It has been quite an adjustment trying to balance laundry, groceries, after school activities and the biggest time sucker, PTA President, but I'm making it through.


My Nanny turned 93 last Friday.  We had lots of family in town to celebrate with her!


We celebrated again at the lake on Saturday!


And now it's October!  How did that happen?!?

No comments: