Thursday, October 5, 2017

state fair

We went to the state fair on Monday night.  I never really liked the fair until we had kids, but now I tolerate it a little better.  I'm pretty sure if you look back through all of my fair posts, the pictures will all look pretty similar.  We pretty much hit all of the same attractions each year. 


The cowboy hats we got in Wyoming came back out for this event.  The kids weren't able to ride a horse on vacation this summer, so they've been looking forward to these pony rides for a while.





These ducks are my favorite.  They congregate at the top of the slide and eat and push each other off and they are so cute sliding down.




The kids always want to play the games.  I told them they could bring their own money for games and they each played this $5 game and won a prize.  They were stoked!



They both got to milk a cow!



Emmy wanted to try out the slide.  Her mat didn't let her go as fast as she was hoping.

No comments: