Thursday, September 21, 2017

where does the time go

With both kids in school, I have fewer opportunities to take pictures and get blog material!  Emmy had a project to make a doll that looked like her.  She was so proud of it!


Bryce did the same project when he was in kindergarten!


The kids got their flu shots last Friday after school so I treated them to slurpees for being so brave.


My friend Kathryn celebrated her birthday this week and she got a group of girls together to do a barre class to celebrate.  We all went out to brunch afterwards.  It was a fun time!


As tiring as kindergarten is, I'm surprised this is the only "where Emmy sleeps" picture I had after almost three weeks of school.  Guess my girl is growing up!


The kids go to a Bible Study after school on Mondays and this was Bryce and Thomas this past week.


I head back to work next week so I fear that the blog posts may even fewer and far between!