Monday, May 29, 2017

mama's birthday

We had a fun day celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday!  A friend of mine just started her own business with Card My Yard so I thought it would be fun to surprise my mom with a fun birthday message on her birthday!


After church we had planned to go to the pool and order pizza, but the weather had other plans.  We took her out for Mexican and it was just as fun!


We had a dinner planned at our house to celebrate that evening.  She knew we were having dinner, but she thought it was just our family.  She was super shocked to see all of her neighbors arrive!


I had planned for everyone to eat outside, but I had no idea what the weather was going to do.  We were lucky enough to enjoy the whole evening outside!  


I know this birthday was especially hard for my mom since it was her first one without my dad, but we tried to shower her with extra love and spoil her like he would have!  

No comments: