Saturday, December 26, 2015

our christmas celebrations

We started off our festivities at Nana and Pap's house on Thursday afternoon.  Emmy was excited to deliver our presents!
 
 
Christmas at Nana and Pap's house.  Notice that Bryce is wearing shorts.  It has been in the 70's this week.  I personally love it.

 
We enjoyed the Christmas Eve service after dinner and presents.  
 
 
Very serious about his candle.

 
After looking at a few Christmas lights we came home and put on our Christmas pajamas and read the Christmas story before getting all tucked in for bed.

 
All ready for the kiddos!

 
Christmas morning cuties!

 
I'd say they had a great Christmas.

 
After presents at our house, we went to Jason's parents' house for breakfast and presents.  The kids were ready!

 
The kids got lots of new games this year!  We can't wait to play them all.

 
We also went to Jason's grandparents' house, my parents' house and Jason's Grandma's house before the day was over.  The kids even had plenty of time at home with their new toys between stops.  Unfortunately I did not document the holiday very well.  This is all I had between my camera and my phone.  Major fail.  We didn't even take a family photo. 

No comments: