Friday, December 18, 2015

lots of parties

Emmy had her class party on Thursday.  First up was a candy can craft with pipe cleaners and beads.  I tried to keep it simple for myself and the kids, ha!


Santa came by for a little visit.  I'm not going to lie, this was the sketchiest Santa I've ever seen and he called all the kids baby.  Just didn't seem very jolly to me.  I missed the conversation with Jason, but apparently Emmy was very disappointed that Santa didn't have a long beard.


Emmy was excited to take home her cute penguin ornament that was hanging on the tree in her classroom.  


Emmy X 2!


After the kids ate their lunch we did a book exchange.  Emmy was pretty pleased with the book she got to take home!


I went to the annual fourth grade Christmas dinner with the girls I used to teach with last night!  I enjoy spending time with these girls and even though it's not very often, we always pick up right where we left off.  I'm so thankful they continue to include me in their group each year!


Bryce had his turn with the class party this morning.  Unfortunately I was too busy to get any pictures.  This was the only one I captured of our elf pajama wearing boy.


I am officially on Christmas break and I couldn't be happier!  There is no school, no PTA, no MOPs and very little LuLaRoe for the next two weeks!!  I.AM.STOKED!!

No comments: