Wednesday, January 22, 2014

my kids LOVE the snow

Bryce has been talking about going to MeMa and PaPa's house to play in the snow and sled ever since it got cold outside in November!  Thank goodness his dreams finally came true today!  We headed over early this morning to play!  Bryce was already down the hill, but I was able to get a picture of everybody else!
 
 
When it come to snow, my kids don't know cold.  I could never lay in the snow like this.  Even if I was dressed appropriately. 

 
Also when it comes to snow, my kids know no fear. 

 
Emmy loves the snow and being able to do all the things the big kids do now!

 
Taylor wasn't a fan of sledding, but Emmy didn't mind her pulling her down the hill, and on her stomach!

 
My sweet boy!

 
If they are together, they are tackling each other.



 
Sweet girls!

 
This afternoon while Emmy was taking her nap, Bryce and I hopped our fence in the backyard and I let him sled down the hill to the school behind our house.  He loved it and did it about 20 times before coming in for some hot chocolate!

 
He's hoping to take Jason out for a couple trips down the hill when he gets home from work!

No comments: