Tuesday, January 14, 2014

my apologies

When I set my 2014 goal of being intentional with my time, I had no idea when I said I wanted to put my computer down and spend more time with my family and my Bible, just how successful I would be at doing just that!  I'm not sure I had really planned on going a week between posts, but with Jason home sick with the flu last week, leaving me feeling like a single parent, I got super behind on life. 
 
This picture is from Jason's phone from weeks ago, but it is special.  Chase has gotten into the claw games and has been really successful.  Bryce has thus followed his lead and won a monkey in a claw machine when he was out with MeMa.  We let him do a claw machine one night after dinner and he won this bear on the second try.  Go Bryce!  He was so proud!

These kids know how to work PaPa.  They suggested we go to Bruster's for ice cream this past Sunday after lunch.  So we did!
 
Our favorite thing to do when we get to Nana and Pap's is to raid their pantry.  Emmy opened a giant bag of popcorn this morning when we got there!

LOVE this sweet boy!

Taylor came over to play today so I let Emmy stay up from her nap so she wouldn't miss out on play time.  After Taylor left, Bryce and Emmy were going to watch a cartoon so I wrapped Emmy up and gave her her paci in hopes of keeping her still while I fixed dinner.  I didn't really think she would go to sleep!  Guess she needed that nap after all.
 

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

That picture of Emmy wrapped up is too cute! Is the band aid for her nose scratch?! I should have thought of that, Thomas' still isn't all the way gone because he keeps running it! I have to do better at trimming his nails. He was so bad about scratching himself in his sleep when he was a baby/toddler. I guess some habits are hard to break.

And kudos to Bryce--those claw machines are hard!

But, even more kudos to you for sticking to your plan. Glad you found time to share though :)