Tuesday, August 17, 2010

just another summer day

I have accepted the fact that I go back to work in two weeks. I'm not happy about it, but I am trying to pack as much excitement into our days before summer slips away. Today we went to the Children's Museum. This was our second trip this summer and it was just as fun as the first time. We got there when they opened this time and it was much calmer. We went and had lunch with Jason afterwards. Great day!
We built a "tunnel" for Bryce to go under.

Looking out the ship window.

Bryce actually climbed up the stairs and into the tunnel all by himself. He didn't need any coaxing or help from me this time.

He even went down the slide on his own!

When we were finished playing, I took him into the art studio for a little project. They seemed to only have paper and markers the last time we were there. This time we found glue and pieces of fabric. Bryce enjoyed painting the glue onto the paper and patting the fabric down. Notice he is using his left hand.

Showing off his masterpiece outside of the museum. He really wanted to pull the fabric off.

Just had to add this picture. I asked him to smile and hold up his picture. He he!



No comments: