Saturday, September 26, 2009

fall is here

Fall is finally trying to make its debut. While we're already a few days into fall, I've still been sweating at recess everyday with highs reaching into the 80's. The temperature has dropped a couple of times and we have been able to open the windows and let the cool crisp air blow in. I love all the things that come along with fall. Here are just a few...............

I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie, but Yankee Candle makes it smell delicious. The house feels so warm and cozy with this candle burning. The candle light is kind of nice, too.

I could eat chili for lunch and dinner everyday in the fall.

We love going to the apple orchard to pick apples. We are looking forward to taking Bryce with us this year. I don't have much luck with apple pies, so I stick to caramel apples.

I've said this before, but I just love college football. Jason and I only went to TECH for a year, but it was enough to make us die hard HOKIE fans for life!

Jason and I don't have as much time for TV as we used to, but we try to make time for our Monday night shows, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. This year's season premieres were hilarious!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love yankee candles and candy apples! yummy! Have a great day! Ginger

Laura aka Mama Ham said...

Nothing like a Yankee Candle to bring fall into your home! Sat was a fall day but today in M'ville it's been HOT!