Sunday, November 1, 2020

halloween week

We kicked off Halloween week with some pumpkin carving. 


The kids did almost all the work themselves!


A mouse and Jack Skellington.  I don't think Bryce actually knows who that character is but he saw the design and liked it!



We had a fun Halloween drive thru event at school on Tuesday night but Emmy had to miss it due to gymnastics.  I promised her Brusters after the gym to make up for it!


I helped at the event and still managed to snag her a few goodies.


Emmy keeps asking me when she can have lunch with me so I surprised her on Wednesday with an outdoor lunch.  It might be the last warm day we have.


Wednesday night we enjoyed the fire pit before the hurricane remnants rolled in.


Emmy's team was allowed to paint their faces for Halloween at the gym on Friday.  She wasn't going to do it at first then decided a cat wouldn't be so bad.


I dropped her off at friend's house after gymnastics for a Halloween party.  These girls have been friends since kindergarten and they are just the cutest.



I tried to get creative with orange jack o lantern pancakes for Halloween breakfast.  Key work: tried!


We had Papa Johns jack o lantern pizza for dinner.


Bryce was a western hunter and Emmy was her favorite food, macaroni and cheese!



I thought a mask would be the perfect thing for trunk or treat.  It didn't turn out quite like I had envisioned, but neither has 2020!


It was a fun night and now it's November!  

No comments: