Sunday, October 25, 2020

a busy but fun week

Emmy and one of her friends started off the week twinning!  Aren't they cute!


Bryce had a little league game on Monday night so Nana joined us for a car dinner and the game.  


I enjoyed a little happy hour on Tuesday before tackling math homework and baseball practice with Bryce.


Jason had been out of town since last Friday so we were so glad when he got home Wednesday just in time for dinner and Bryce's last little league game of the season.


I may have celebrated Jason being home after holding down the fort for 6 days!


I went to a gender reveal party for my good friend on Thursday night.  The pumpkin theme was so cute.





Jason and I were both off on Friday so we enjoyed a day date.  Our first stop was to vote!


We went for a little pampering next.


We ended with lunch on the patio.


I went for a walk on Friday evening and I just loved the sun setting on the fall leaves.  I also loved that it was 75 degrees!


Our Halloween/fall decor.


I picked Emmy up from the gym and then we headed to Bryce's travel ball game.  


We had a lot of fun on Saturday but apparently I didn't take any pictures.  


Today it turned cold and it was rainy.  It was a perfect day for a drive to IKEA followed by chili in the crockpot!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: