Sunday, October 18, 2020

fall fun

Jason's cousin got a boston terrier puppy recently so we made a visit on Monday while he's still tiny!  He was the cutest little thing, but boy were those puppy teeth sharp.


I had to snap a picture of us twining on Tuesday in our colored corduroys and striped shirts.  


This year the fall weather has been my jam.  It's a bit chilly in the mornings but still getting into the mid 70's during the day.  We had a night off of all sports on Wednesday so we enjoyed some fall family time outside.


Homework and smores by the fire.


She comes down dressed like me so often these days and I love it.


I've been walking in the evenings while it's still warm and enjoying a little happy hour too.




I'm off on Fridays so I can do school drop off with Bryce.


And I got to meet friends for breakfast on Friday!


Bryce is in a Friday night baseball league and he plays on Sundays so it makes it hard for him to participate in cousin sleepovers.  He was off this Friday so I promised him a sleepover with Chase.  I took them to Kroger after school and told them they could pick all the snacks for the night/morning. 


I may have thrown in a couple of snacks for me too!


I clearly had a relaxing rainy Friday because I had zero active minutes when I got in bed.  Oops!


It was so nice to see the sun on Saturday morning after a day of rain.  And the tree out our bedroom window looked so pretty.


Emmy spent the night with Taylor on Friday night so we all met up Saturday morning to go to the pumpkin patch.  It was a perfect fall day for it.









Bryce went to an outdoor church concert with a friend on Saturday night.  Emmy was actually there too with the Caddells.  I had a night at home!


This morning we were up and at em in the freezing cold for an 8:30 baseball game.  Bryce's team went 1-1 and we were done by lunch time. 


Now we're trying to get in some relaxation before we start another busy school and sports week!

No comments: