Tuesday, August 8, 2017

35

A few of my girlfriends and I went out to dinner a few days before my birthday to celebrate.  We went to a nice restaurant with a lovely outdoor patio. 
  

While we were there I ran into a former co-worker and good friend of mine who was celebrating her birthday that day!  


A little sample of the goodies!


My friend, Beth (the one in the green shirt above) owns a fun card business, Card My Yard Richmond, and she decorated our yard the night before my birthday.  What a fun surprise!  This company is popping up around the US.  You should check it out near you!


We went out for breakfast on my birthday with my mom and nanny and somehow I only managed a picture with the kids.


We boarded a plan later in the day and headed to Colorado for vacation!  

No comments: