Wednesday, August 23, 2017

bad blogger

I have fallen off the blogging wagon.  It's so much easier to share pictures with people through Instagram and Facebook that I find myself neglecting the blog.  But in the end, even if people aren't reading blogs anymore, it's a great place for me to detail our family happenings and I always turn the blog into a book at the end of the year!


We went to Kings Dominion a couple of weeks ago!


The kids love when Nana joins us because it makes it easier for both kids to ride the rides they want.  


The kids went to a baseball game with Jason's parents one night.


Emmy is still terrified of mascots.  


We went to Barnes and Noble one day because Bryce earned a free book!  I let Emmy choose a book too since she's worked so hard learning to read with me this summer!


Emmy moved up to a pre-team gymnastics class this summer and her team leo came in yesterday.  She was excited to finally get it! 


We're down to about a week and a half before school starts.  We've trying to enjoy the last little bit of summer!

No comments: