Sunday, July 23, 2017

florida

We spent last week in Indian Shores, Florida with Jason's family.


We arrived Saturday evening just in time to watch the sun set!


Jason did a little fishing while we were there.


Emmy happened to be standing on the water's edge and I couldn't resist snapping this picture. I posted it to Instagram with these lyrics from Moana, "See the line where the sky meets the sea?  It calls me!"


Chase and Taylor arrived on Monday afternoon and made the beach experience WAY better.


Best friends!


We re-created some beach pictures from back in 2015.  Click HERE and scroll down a little ways.  


There was lots of sand castle building.  


Or should I say spa building!  Nothing like a pedicure on the beach!


My boy!


I didn't take very many pictures so I tried to get us all in before it was too late.


CHEESE!


We managed to get one picture of the four of us!


There is plenty of baseball to be had in Florida.  We went and saw the Threshers and the Blue Jays play one night.


The whole gang, minus Dave.


We had a wonderful time and we're so thankful that Jason's parents take us on such a great beach trip every year!!

No comments: