Thursday, November 27, 2014

happy thanksgiving

We had our first Thanksgiving celebration with Jason's mom's side of the family last Saturday in Culpeper.
 
 
Bryce and Chase enjoyed taking turns shooting tennis balls to anyone who was willing to catch them.  They had fun catching them as well.

 
The girls are always happy to just sit and look pretty!

 
The highlight of the trip was definitely the ride home.  Jason's cousin Josh and his wife volunteered to drive all the kids home.  They were brave to take on all these wild kiddos!
 
 
We headed to Raleigh yesterday to have Thanksgiving at my dad's with my stepmom's daughter's families and then headed to Henderson today to have Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family.
Nina and Pop with Bryce and Emmy.

 
Emmy got to meet my cousin's little girls Sallie Grace and Charlotte today and it was an instant friendship.  Bryce told me "he was too shy" to play with them.

 
I know my uncle Bynum and aunt Shirley are glad that we eat at the country club now as opposed to their house anymore.  Our group continues to grow!

 
We hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time and are so thankful for all that we have, especially our family!

No comments: