Saturday, October 20, 2012

"insta"updates

I just love this kid!  He is so cute, smart, and witty.  Jason was out of town for work one night this week so Bryce got to party in my room!  We snacked on popcorn and watched a cartoon before our sleepover.  Bryce had school pictures recently.  He smiles on command for us, but he wasn't impressed with the photographer's antics.  Luckily we got a good smile.....just precious if you ask me!  Doesn't everyone wear scuba gear in the kitchen? 
 
Bryce and Emmy stayed at my parent's house on Thursday while I subbed.  Emmy wasn't thrilled with the pack n' play so she didn't nap very well.  By dinner time she was exhausted.  I have seen other children fall asleep in random places, but never my own.  I thought it was hilarious that she fell asleep in her high chair.

 
We went to a local hot dog joint today for lunch.  I got a good deal through living social so we tried it out.  I got a frito chili dog with fried pickles.  It was the perfect game day lunch.  I just wish the Hokies could remember how to play football.

 
Happy Saturday.

No comments: