Wednesday, December 8, 2010

yesterday

I have really been missing Bryce since going back to work this year so I decided to take a personal day yesterday so I could stay home and play. Bryce made sure we got to spend as much quality time together as possible by getting up at 5:30. We had breakfast and ran a few errands and then headed out to the Children's Museum.
It's the same routine every time. We start off at the water table, which is way too tall for him and he can't reach anything, but he loves it just the same! There weren't many people there this time so Bryce was able to wear a smock to keep him semi dry as he splashed in the water.

Picking apples is always the highlight.

"1-2-6-7-8"......we're still working on counting

His favorite part was dumping them back in the barrel so he could pick them again.

He enjoyed playing in the fake sand, too! Bryce went to Kelly's for nap time after lunch and I went and got a haircut. I don't have any pictures to share, but it is very different than what you will see in this year's Christmas card (should be in your mailbox in a few days). I'll try to remember to post before and after pictures later. I'm just trying to get through the next 7 school days and then I will have a little time to breathe!



No comments: