Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas

This little boy had a fantastic first Christmas!
Bryce is 10 months old today. I will do a post just for that tomorrow!

Here is Bryce opening his present from us this morning. It must have been too early or I was blaming things on not having my contacts in, because I totally didn't realize the camera was on manual focus, NOT automatic focus. So I finally got a picture of Bryce opening a gift, and it's blurry. Oh well.

Checking out all the bath toys in his stocking.

We always go over to Jason's parents' house for breakfast and gifts on Christmas morning. This was the best shot we had considering there were 5 cameras going off at once.

After bringing home another round of gifts today, we realize even more how much we need a new house. We are hoping the new year brings more interest in our house and we will be able to move to the original house we had our eye on! Then Bryce will have his own play room.

We had a wonderful first Christmas with Bryce. Bryce has brought so much joy to our lives and we are so proud to be his parents. I can only imagine how Mary and Joseph felt when Jesus was born. I hope everyone has found time to enjoy the true meaning of Christmas this holiday season. So from our family to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas as we say, Happy Birthday, Jesus!

No comments: