Tuesday, February 12, 2019

report cards, safety patrol and loose teeth

Krispy Kreme has special chocolate glazed donuts on the first Friday of every month.  This month just so happened to be on report card day!


I've always seen people post about free donuts for good grades at Krispy Kreme so we decided to try it out.  Kids get a free donut for every A.  That resulted in a free dozen donuts for our two smarty pants kiddos.


Bryce applied for a safety patrol position at his school back at the beginning of the school year and he was chosen for the second semester.  He is taking his job very seriously.  We get to school five minutes earlier everyday now so he can man his post.  Keep up the good work buddy!


Emmy lost one of her front teeth back before Christmas and the other one was loose at the time.  I had hoped it would fall out too so we could sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".  It didn't happen in time for Christmas, but she finally got it out on Friday!  Bryce never had both teeth out at the same time so I was excited to have one kid with a toothless grin.


1 comment:

Annsterw said...

That's awesome! I remember it being such a great honor when it was your turn for Safety Patrol!! She looks cute with and without teeth!! I will have to let my sister know about that free donut for A's!!! Awesome!