Tuesday, August 2, 2016

happy anniversary: edition 13

Today we celebrate 13 years of marriage!  Last night I decided to go through our wedding album and get a few new pictures to post.  We got married before digital cameras were common (that right there makes me feel old) so I don't have pictures readily available.  


I could not have imagined in that moment all that this life had in store for me!


We were so young at 21, but I have enjoyed every second of 'growing up' with this guy by my side!


We had a great time celebrating tonight.  We drove about an hour east and had dinner on the York River.


We walked on the beach and put our toes in the sand. 


And we had ice cream.  


We so appreciate my mom taking care of the kids for the evening so we could celebrate this special day.

No comments: