Monday, June 8, 2015

4 days, letter w

W is for Wonderful end of the year party (and kindergarten graduation).
 
 
Our little graduate!

 
Kindergarten class of 2015 and graduating class of 2027. 

 
Getting his diploma!

 
They went up for a second time for an award from Mrs. Naff.  He received the leadership award.  We're so proud of you, Bryceman!

 
While I was helping set up, Emmy took a little nap!

 
I had to carry her back and forth from the house to finish getting supplies so when we were done, we collapsed in a chair until the ceremony.

 
I made cupcakes as part of the refreshments after the ceremony.  I found this idea on Pinterest and I'm pretty impressed with how they turned out.


Best friends (minus a few).

 
Emmy sure is going to miss Ainsleigh next year when she moves.

 
Best buds since preschool. 
 
 
They've had the best teachers so far!

 
They grow up fast!

No comments: