Tuesday, July 15, 2014

fun with emmy

Romp N Roll was offering $10 classes this week so I signed Emmy up and called my friend Beth to see if Avery would want to join the fun.  The girls were not still for long, but I was able to get a shot of the two!
 
 
There was jumping,

 
sliding,

 
and swinging.

 
There was music and movement

 
and art!  I didn't realize this particular class had art so that was fun.  This week's theme at Romp N Roll was knights, dragons and princesses.  They made cute little dragons.  She never would hold up the finished product for a picture.

 
After art, they were back in the gym for parachute fun!

 
I'm so glad I got to spend the morning watching Emmy play and laugh like the sweet two year old she is!

 
Bryce gets his turn at Romp N Roll tomorrow!

No comments: