Wednesday, February 20, 2013

just some random things

I've been in a funk, thus the lack of blogging.  I don't know about you, but I am ready for longer days, warmer weather, and a more colorful view out my window.  These cold, dreary, winter days have me down and I'm ready to move on!  Luckily the kids don't mind the weather/seasons and they're carrying on life just the same! 
 
 
Emmy and her friend Maggie enjoying some snack in the nursery at church on Sunday.

 
Clifford the Big Red Dog had a birthday recently and Bryce got to celebrate at school.  Speaking of birthdays, this boy is going to be FOUR on Monday!  Maybe that has me a little down, too!  I just can't believe he will be 4.  We have a fun friend party planned for Saturday and a family get together on Monday night.  Bryce is excited!

 
My kids may turn into donuts by the end of the week!  Jason's parents didn't have school on Monday so they took the kids to Krispy Kreme for breakfast.  My mom was taking donuts to her former co-workers this morning so we tagged along for more donuts!  Emmy likes the donuts, but not like Bryce did at her age!

 
Bryce spent some time with his cousins today and I got some cleaning done.  I hate doing it, but it always makes me feel so accomplished, ha!  Our small group is starting back up tonight and I couldn't be more thrilled to have some adult time! 
 
Happy Wednesday, y'all. 

No comments: