Saturday, October 30, 2010

we're still here

I wish I could say I haven't blogged this week because I've been so busy, but I've actually been really lazy. I put my to-do list aside this week and allowed myself to relax a little and watch tv sleep on the couch a few times this week!

Jason was off on Friday so he and Jason went and watched the trains.

He got very excited when he heard the bells and whistles.

All the excitement wore him out!

I just had to add this picture. Bryce picked out his outfit the other day. I thought it was so funny that he chose an orange shirt and orange pants, but I guess it made sense in his mind. At least it appeared festive for Halloween.

We went to the old house last Sunday to get a picture of the sold sign in the front yard before closing on Monday. Unfortunately our agent had already taken it out so I didn't get to document that momentous occasion. I was a little upset, but I had to remind myself that the sign had been there a month so I had plenty of time to do it before. At any rate, I took a picture of Bryce sitting on the step to document his first house (even though you can't even see the house, ha!).







No comments: