Sunday, November 24, 2019

our weekend

I didn't take any blog worthy pictures until Friday this week!


Emmy received a character award for being caring, cooperative and courageous.


Jason and Bryce went striper fishing on Friday night and came home with one keeper.


Emmy went to watch Chase play basketball Friday night so I got some Christmas decorations put up and started to get into the holiday spirit!


I saw this idea on someone's blog this week and had to do it!  The Amazon man was our first "customer" this morning!


I got my pretty tree decorated Saturday night.  I thought I was going to have to get a new tree this year (even bought one but didn't love it) but I was able to wrap a strand of lights around the few branches that didn't light.


Bryce lost a tooth on Saturday (the first one in a long time) and the tooth fairy found him at Nana's.


We brought a turkey with us to church this morning!


Last year I started displaying our past Christmas cards and Santa pictures, but I think I already need a new way to do it!

No comments: