Sunday, July 28, 2019

my birhday

I love a good birthday celebration!  My friends from church had a fun evening planned for me last night.  Moms night out!!


Our original plan was to hop around to three local roof top bars in the city, but they're still overly popular and hard to get space for a big group so after the first stop, we diverted the plan.




Elevator selfies are a must!


After drinks on the roof top at Quirk, we went right next door to Bar Solita for tapas.
  

The food was SO good!  I think we ordered one of everything!


After dinner we headed to a new dessert spot, Sugar Sweet Dessert Café and Bar.


Now that's a piece of birthday cake!


Today on my actual birthday, we went to church and then all the family went to lunch (I got sushi) and then headed to my mom's for cake and presents.


Here's to another wonderful year!

No comments: