Friday, July 26, 2019

sandbridge

We all look forward to a week at the beach every summer.  We have been going to Florida for the past few summers, but we were excited to go back to Sandbridge this summer since it's so close.  We all got to the beach house Saturday evening and the kids found their way right to the pool. 


After dinner I found my way right to the dock on the small waterway behind our house.  Ended up being my favorite spot of the week.


Bryce did a little fishing after dinner.


Day one on the beach brought lots of sun and fun.




Day two was much of the same!



Day 3 started off a little cloudy, but it quickly cleared for another fun day.




My mom and Jason's aunt and grandma joined us this year.  Dave had already been down at the beach the week before with his family so he missed out on our week.


Day four was another fun day!


We spent the mornings on the beach and then came up for lunch and pool time most days.


Jason and I got a little date night while the rest of the crew went shopping.


Day five was full of more sun and fun.






The ice cream truck is a Whitlock family tradition. 



Jason finally let me ditch my life jacket on my second round on the paddle board!


We brought Nana's golf cart with us and Jason engineered a beach cart to haul us all to the beach every morning.




Beach pictures are always a must.


Jason set an alarm on the last day so we could catch the sunrise.  So pretty!


No better way to end the last day at the beach!


It was a fun week with family!

No comments: