Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tang and Biscuit

Happy New Year!


Jason's parents invited the grand kids over for a sleepover tonight since we don't go back to school until Thursday so we planned a fun night out with our neighbors.  I had heard so much about Tang and Biscuit so we decided to give it a try.  It's a fun place to play shuffleboard mainly, but they had other fun games and yummy themed food!


Most of their drinks were made with Tang (everyone's favorite childhood drink or the stick used to play shuffleboard).  The main courses on the menu were different types of biscuits (the puck used to play shuffleboard).  Isn't that such a clever name and place?!


Jason is good at everything and has the perfect form for every sport!


The littlest neighbors joined us too!  


A lot of the people in our neighbor group chat have Bitmojis so I decided 2019 was a good time to have one of my own to join in the fun!

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

LOVE you bitmoji! My nieces created mine for me and it looks just like me! HA! What a creative place! I love that!