Saturday, December 22, 2018

christmas lights

We had family dinner night on Wednesday with my mom and Nanny.  After dinner we went through the Chick Fil A drive through for milkshakes and then we drove through the Illuminate Light Show.


I think I take the same pictures every year of my favorite lights!


The light tunnels are always fun.


I don't know if we got there later this year or if we waited later in the season, but there were lots of people there which made for a slower drive this year.


We went out for an early dinner tonight and then went to see one last house we hadn't been to this year.


I heard that the Great Light Flight show filmed this house this year for next season.  


A Christmas Story has always been my favorite.  The leg lamp gets me every time!


After the lights we came home and ate popcorn and watched The Star.


We have had so much fun doing all the things this Christmas season!

No comments: