Sunday, January 15, 2017

mommy and me

There was a Mommy and Me class at the barre studio today and Taylor had asked if Emmy and I wanted to go.  Emmy was super excited for the invitation so I got us all signed up.  Taylor gave Emmy a shirt for the special occasion!


I was a little nervous how Emmy would do since the class is geared for 5-12 year olds.  We snuck in under the radar with her birthday only being a few weeks away!


This was our "silly" picture.  So maybe it's not so silly, but we tried!


I was only able to snap this one picture during the class, but how cute was Emmy in her plank?!


I've really enjoyed attending barre classes and was in a good routine before the holidays.  I hope now that the snow is gone and we'll be back to a pretty regular schedule this week that I'll be able to get back to it two times a week!

No comments: