Tuesday, September 27, 2016

the state fair

We made a trip to the state fair last night!


Last year the fair was rained out before we could go so the kids were excited we made it this year.


Half of the fun is eating your way through the fair.  We started a with a turkey leg and french fries.  Don't worry, Jason didn't eat it all.  We all four split it.  He did however eat his own deep fried cheeseburger later in the night.  Bryce and I opted for the pumpkin funnel cake!


We could watch the ducks slide all day!


The goats are always so cute to me!


Bryce rode a pony the first time we took him to the fair so now we have to do it every year!


Yee Haw!


Why not take a picture with the giant horseshoe?!?


I always enjoy riding the ferris wheel at night.


I get to spend a lot of extra time with Emmy so I always enjoy sweet moments with my boy!


No comments: