Thursday, March 31, 2016

spring break day 3

I thought it would be fun to take the kids to Busch Gardens for the first time this year.  We decided to go ahead and get passes because they pay for themselves in two visits!  Jason took the day off yesterday and we headed to Williamsburg. 
 
 
The kids had so much fun!

 
We can't wait to go back!

 
We went to our favorite BBQ place on the way home and then dropped the kids off with my parents so we could go on a date night with some friends!

 
Nothing like shooting guns on date night!

 
Guns scare me to death, but I play along.

 
And I'm not that bad either!  If I do say so myself!

 
Spring break during the day for the kiddos, spring break for the adults by night!

 
The kids are spending the day with MeMa today so there probably won't be a day 4 post.  I'll be busy tackling my to do list while they're gone!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Grace Whitlock making all is wives look bad since 2014! ;)

So glad you guys are having a great week!