Monday, November 23, 2015

festive fun

Emmy had her Thanksgiving lunch at school last Thursday.  I planned a fun little time for the kids.  We made these turkeys and then I read them a fun book.
 
 
Next up was lunch with all the fixings!  We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, rolls, fruit and pies!!!  The kids actually ate the food!!

 
Friday night we went out for a little shopping and of course ended up at Target.  We went to a different Target than normal and the kids were fascinated by the "target" so they sat in it and asked me to take their picture.

 
Our main reason for going out was to see the Christmas tree at our local outdoor mall.  I saw them setting it up last year, but we never actually saw it once it was lit so we made sure to go this year.  I love how it starts on the ground and goes up to the second level.   

 
I was pretty fascinated by the size of these reindeer!

 
 The second level of the tree had a walkway through it to get to the other stores.  They were playing Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas music when we walked through and the kids loved it!

 
 Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: