Tuesday, June 3, 2014

lunch dates

Last week the kids and I met Kelly and Taylor at Chick Fil A for a lunch play date.  They had tons of fun, but Chase was a little bummed to miss it since he's still in school.  Kelly decided to make up for it, she'd take Bryce to Chase's school for lunch.  Today was the day and I'd say it was a success!

 
Kelly took a yummy lunch for the boys and then afterwards, Bryce got to stick around for walk and talk.  What a great glimpse into kindergarten for him!

 
The girls and I had our own lunch date at the house while Bryce was gone.  Taylor brought princess soup to share.  I figured you have to dress the part of a princess to eat princess soup.  Sadly, we don't actually have dress up clothes, but we do have a tiara!

 
My little princess.

 
These two had so much fun playing today!

 

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

I missed this post somehow! That is such a neat plan to take Bryce to Chase's school! What a great memory!!!

And, I love the princess girls. Luckily you know someone who is getting better at making princess dresses ;)