Monday, November 18, 2013

lots of fun and no time to talk about it

Here's another attempt to catch up on pictures I have to show for all the fun we've been having these days!  Way back on November 6, we headed to the park after school for some playing and a picnic because the weather was so nice.  These two have so much fun together!
 
 
Thomas and Bryce are always so kind to include Emmy on play dates!

 
Bryce was rocking the monkey bars and thought he had mastered them.  That was until I was actually there for him to show me and he fell off. 

 
He took a hard hit and you can tell from his chin in this next picture that it wasn't pretty!

 
I just love an unseasonably warm day in November.

 
The boys were back together again last Tuesday for a play date at the Children's Museum.

 
I love that the train ride at this museum is free.  The kids were able to ride it twice and loved it.  I on the other hand, am not a fan of the sharp turns and was done after the second ride!

 
After the museum, we made a trip to the candy store and then out to lunch before heading home for much needed naps.  It actually snowed a bit that day (just flurries) which made for a great nap day!

 
I am so thankful for their friendship and the friendship I've formed with Thomas' mom!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Our two boys are just too cute together! Thanks for all of the great adventures you come up with! We love hanging out with you & your family.

PS: So glad his chin healed so quickly! poor thing, it looked so bad, but blood will do that every time.