Sunday, April 21, 2013

I've been a slacker lately

I've been taking plenty of pictures, but I am still fighting with Windows 8 so it's easier to just not blog.  Not a good excuse, but it's true.  I can't figure out how to crop pictures on this computer.  If I rotate or crop a picture, it doesn't save my changes to the pictures right and then it uploads them sideways in blogger, ugh!  Rant over!

 
This little girl puts a smile on my face and keeps me laughing.  She's just too cute and so full of personality!  She enjoyed sitting in her chair and watching the boys cut the grass this weekend.  She really enjoyed the cookie too!

 
For some reason Emmy seems to think the grill tongs are a necklace.  She is always clamping them around her neck.  It looks life threatening, but it's not a tight clamp on her neck.  PROMISE!

 
We headed to the mall one day this week so Bryce and his friend Thomas could play.  We had planned to go to the park but it ended up raining the night before and the playground was too wet.  They were just as happy at the mall.
 
 
Thomas came over on Friday to play with Bryce while his mom went to his sister's school for field day.  They had a great time.
 
 
I'm not sure who loves the race track more, Bryce or Macy.  Every time Bryce shoots a car on the track, Macy chases it!  It's gotten to be pretty funny, but I find Macy sitting by the track whining when we're not playing, ha!

 
Emmy loves to sit in a lap.  She hopped in Jason's lap this morning and got a front row seat for the race car show!
 
 
Happy Sunday! 

No comments: