Saturday, May 26, 2012

perfect day

Jason went on a fishing trip last weekend so it was just me and the kids.  They were great and we had fun, but it's just not the same when Jason isn't with us.  We made up for it today though.  We started the morning off early and went strawberry picking at a local farm.  This is something I look forward to every year!



Bryce was able to pick his own strawberries this year.  He put some in the bucket and some in his mouth, ha!  There's nothing better than a ripe strawberry off the vine.


I was trying to get Jason to take a fun picture of us and our strawberries, but Bryce couldn't figure out how to stand.


We pulled out Bryce's pool when we got home.  This is our third summer with this pool and he's starting to look so big on it! 


He probably played in the pool for two hours this morning.


We headed out to a baseball game with MeMa and PaPa tonight.  MeMa was in heaven.  She loves holding a sleeping baby.  Emmy loved it too!


Bryce enjoyed sharing some chocolate ice cream with PaPa.


I just love days like this.  Nothing makes me happier than time with my sweet family!

No comments: