Tuesday, May 1, 2012

how is it already May?

I have been such a horrible blogger lately.  Mostly because I've been a bad photographer lately.  We're doing plenty to stay busy, but I'm just not taking pictures of it!  We went to Kelly's new house today for a play date with some friends (6 kids and no pictures to show for it).


We went for a walk after dinner and I took a picture with my phone so I would have something to blog about, ha!  The warm weather seems as though it may be here to stay!  Luckily, we FINALLY got our heat pump replaced and we should be comfortable for the summer heat.  I know you all want to see how Emmy is growing, but again, my photography is lacking.  The flash makes her have the "deer in the headlights look" so I've been playing around with the manual setting on the camera, but she moves too much and they are blurry. 


Jason and Bryce cut the grass when we got home from our walk.  Bryce loves wearing his ear protection because he says the lawn mower is too loud.  He also thinks he needs his glasses so the grass doesn't blow in his eyes.  Emmy and I sat on the front porch and watched.  I tried to take a self portrait but it wasn't pretty!

No comments: