Sunday, September 26, 2010

family tradition

We made our annual trip to Carter's Mountain to pick apples today. Bryce looked forward to the trip all week. I can't lie, I was also VERY excited about going. I love doing festive things, especially with family and friends. It was very hard to decide which of the 197 pictures to use, but I picked a few. I'm going to do a second post once I get my friend Beth's pictures.
A trip to Carter's Mountain is not complete without a taste of the apple donuts.

A Bryce sized pumpkin. He tried to pick up a larger pumpkin, but he told Jason it was too big, ha!

That pumpkin is SO big!

Retrieving the first pick.

I couldn't resist this shot.

Bryce picked his very own apple.

He was quite proud.

He enjoyed every bite of it.

He was serious about eating that apple.

Bryce did not want to leave the worm hole. He could have done that all day. You may remember this post last year. Boy has he grown.

Our attempt at a family portrait. It sure is hard when you have to wrestle a little boy in position. He was not going to have any part of cooperating. All he wanted to do was to get back into the worm hole in the apple. We had the perfect day. We went on a hayride, picked apples, ate apple donuts, and enjoyed wonderful fall weather as a family and with great friends. I love traditions!



No comments: