Friday, July 16, 2010

this and that

I've been going to the gym in the mornings, but today our routine was messed up by a furniture delivery. We ended up going this afternoon and it was so hot that I decided to go by the Sno Shack to get Bryce and myself a little treat!
Bryce very much enjoyed it and drank the last drops that were too melted to eat with the spoon!


I think he liked it!

I wish I had thought to take a before picture of our old house when we left, but I just never think of these things. Here is what the front yard currently looks like. We got news today that the water in the new well is clean and we are a go to abandon the old well and put the yard back together. I can't wait to see what "back together" means in 100 degree heat. We'll be growing dirt, not grass.

On a different note, my parents sold their house and the builders just broke ground on their new house this week. This first picture is from day 1. My parents are planning on living in our old house until it sells or until they move in December.

Here is a picture from day 4. If I listened correctly, I think this picture I took is my parent's actual unit. It was the only one that had brick laid yet!


No comments: