Sunday, August 9, 2009

because it's worth blogging about

Every year I look forward to going back-to-school shopping for new clothes. This year, not so much! Five and half months post-pregnancy and I'm still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight/size (I have 11 pounds to go). It just isn't fun buying clothes anymore. Well.......it wasn't fun buying clothes UNTIL I went shopping today! I decided to go to the Limited because I had some coupons. Turns out that today was the perfect day for shopping. Not only did I get to take advantage of the tax free weekend, but I got to take advantage of the teacher discount (15% off), the credit card (which I already had, didn't have to open a new one) discount (20% off), in store promotions, and don't forget the coupons ($150 worth)!! I got $545 worth of clothes for $200. I saved $345. Well, my mom saved $345. HA! Thanks, Mama! I tried to display all of my clothes to show what I came home with (2 dresses, 4 pairs of pants, 5 shirts).


1 comment:

Sara said...

I went there also today and ended up getting a pair of jeans and a pair of dress pants for $14.95! I was super happy :)