Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 months


I don't know who had the idea of starting a blog and posting a picture of me every month, but I'm thinking I don't really like the idea anymore!! 3 months into pregnancy and I've gained enough weight to be 6 months. Oh well. The doctor did tell me that he did not see me being obese down the road. Thank goodness!! I heard the baby's heartbeat today!! It was 160 beats per minute. I was really hoping for a prediction from the nurse since Kelly's nurse guessed she was having a boy based on the heart rate. Anybody have any predictions?!? I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks. Hopefully the rate at which I gain weight will decrease. If not, you are going to start seeing pictures from the neck down. I can't stand for people to watch my face blow up anymore!! I'm fine with the belly bump, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

5 comments:

Katy said...

They say a heart heat over 140 is a baby girl...so, I vote girl :)

Katy said...

Apparently that's an old wive's tale...but I still vote girl!!!

Heather said...

no idea on the sex, but you look sooooo cute!! just how i imagined! are you going to nurse? they say that helps take the pounds off (though you still have to eat as if for two).

Brittany and Grant said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the hair. Are you ready for school to start??

Grant said...

Um...great idea with the blog. We're going to need to make a little trip to the ol' VA once you add another human to your family, to help you out, we'll stay with your in laws if you need us to. Please name this child something to do with camo, like Mossy Break-Up or something great like that. PLEASE!