Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School


I wasn't going to post anymore side shots, but I had too much arm fat in the front shot. And the fact that my neck starts at my chin now, there really is no good angle for these pictures!!! I survived my first day of school. I felt good all day until I got home and then the headache set in, but I have found that going to bed at 9:30 fixes everything!!! I'm 14 weeks right now. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday and then I have to wait about 4 more weeks to find out if Baby Whitlock is a he or a she!!! My mom has decided we're having a curly brown haired boy! We still think it's a girl!!! I almost referred to the baby as "she" the other day, oops!! Well that's all I have for today. Check back next Tuesday or Wednesday for more!

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

You look so cute in your Minnie Mouse dress! I hope you are having a good first week. We will have to hang out this weekend.

PS - You don't look fat!!!

Brittany and Grant said...

Are you guys moving? Or are you staying in the same house and just doing some rearranging?