Saturday, April 1, 2023

Emmy's last field day

I got to hang out with Emmy at her field day on Friday!


The inflatables are always a big hit.


I was talking to our principal and she thinks this was only Emmy's second field day in all of her 6 years of elementary school.  


I never let my kids go down slides head first but the lady in charge didn't stop them so I gave in this one time!  She asked me if she could do flips in the bounce house and I told her no.  The teacher in charge told her when she got in she wanted to see all her cool flips.  I really am a boring mom and chaperone!


Kona Ice is always a favorite.  The sun may have been bright, but it was a little chilly holding a cup of ice!


It has been a bit bittersweet as we've started the lasts of elementary school.


I found this throwback from Emmy's kindergarten field day.  This may have been her only other one.  We think first grade got rained out and this is the first one since covid.  Crazy!


These sweet friends sure have grown and matured since kindergarten.  

No comments: