Sunday, February 12, 2023

Emmy is 11

Went to bed a 10 year old....


and woke up 11 (out of fingers for counting her age).


Themed potato chips because I couldn't resist.


A cookie for her birthday breakfast.


Jason and I brought her lunch to school.


Emmy had gymnastics on her birthday and really wanted to go to celebrate with her friends, so I made cookies for the team to enjoy during their break. 



MeMa surprised her with a fun yard greeting!


We celebrated her birthday with family on Tuesday night since it was a night off from the gym.  She wanted an ice cream and cookie dough cake.  It was actually pretty simple to make and it was delicious. 


Height: 53 inches (almost made it to the 10th percentile)
Weight: 61 pounds (barely into the 5th percentile)


I was able to go out for a mid week pick me up with some friends on Wednesday.  We didn't realize it was trivia night but we were excited to stay and participate.  And we won 1st place.

No comments: