Monday, August 1, 2022

my 40th birthday and jamaica

I started celebrating my birthday two weeks early and I can't complain!


My friend Angela took me to brunch and gifted me some fun things!


One week before my birthday I celebrated with Kathryn and Ella!  


She spoiled me with a basket full of goodies for my birthday trip to Jamaica.  


We were out of town the weekend before my birthday, and I came home to such a fun surprise from our neighbors.


Years ago we "forked" our neighbor's yard for a milestone birthday, and they repaid the favor!


Forkin' 40th has such a fun ring to it, ha!


They decorated with balloons, banners and of course, forks!



They brought a cake!


And gifts!


My mom threw a family party at her house the night before we left for my birthday trip to Jamaica.  


Bryce spent the morning decorating the house for the party.  This was fun!


Sparkler candles!


Kelly made origami fish dollars to tip on the trip!


Lots of treats!


I wanted to ring in 40 big so we planned a fun trip to Jamaica to celebrate!


Jason pulled out all the stops.  He arranged for a concierge service to speed us through immigrations and customs and then there was a lounge to relax while we waited for our private BMW shuttle to the resort.


We decorated the room when we arrived.



We enjoyed our first ever Indian meal the first night we were there.  


The outdoor setting was beautiful.


There were so many nice touches at this resort.


Our first day was all about fun in the sun!


We had a butler and it was so nice to have our seats saved at the beach each day and the endless food and drinks that showed up randomly were divine!


It's a rough life!


We came back to the room to get ready for dinner and this beautiful bath greeted me!


Ready for dinner!  On this night we took a boat to the private island for Thai food.  


My birthday was nothing short of amazing!  Jason gave me some fun themed gifts and there was champagne chilling for morning mimosas.  



We're both part of the club now!


After breakfast we headed out for a morning on the beach.



I had an outdoor massage scheduled for late morning on the private island. 


After the massage we had lunch on the island and then headed back to our island before an afternoon of rain set in. 


The rain didn't dampen my mood because look at the fun decorations and bath that greeted me.  


Luckily the rain cleared in time for our candlelight dinner.


We had dinner in a gazebo over the water. 


40 and fabulous!


The resort has photographers who capture moments throughout your stay so we purchased this one so we would have a good picture that wasn't a selfie.  


The prom pose made me laugh so I had to make a side by side from our senior prom in 2000.


Jason and our butler truly made my birthday a day to remember.  


The last two days were filled with pretty views, yummy drinks, delicious food and inviting baths.








We enjoyed our stay in Montego Bay!


I am so thankful to Jason for planning such a special trip for my birthday! 

1 comment:

สล็อตออนไลน์ said...

PG Tricky Online Slots Launches a new online slot game, pgslot, 3D format, the hottest slot game in 2022, more than 50 slot games to choose from, 50 unique and unique styles.