Sunday, March 27, 2022

teeth and meets

 Emmy lost another tooth this week.  She has one more that's loose.  We'll see if it comes out this next week. 


Emmy and I had an ice cream date Friday after school.


Emmy had a meet in Chesapeake on Saturday so MeMa and I took her.  


The judging was tough.  She had a good meet but I don't feel like the scores represented her efforts. 


The vault is one of her stronger events.  She was excited to tie for third place on this event.


We went to Kings Dominion after church today and it was cold, but not too crowded!  We wanted to ride the new Tumbili ride.  I like roller coasters, but this one was a little too much for me!


Boardwalk fries and Rita's are a must!


We enjoyed a worship night at church tonight to wrap up the weekend!


We have one more week until spring break!

No comments: