Sunday, April 4, 2021

happy easter

I've got a new roommate at work this year and we must be sharing a brain and a classroom!  We showed up twinning one day this week!


Happy Easter!


Our morning started with Easter baskets and festive food!


I kept seeing fun bunny shaped cinnamon rolls on the internet so I thought it would be fun to partake, except I bought the wrong thing.  We improvised and they looked pretty good going into the oven. 


But they looked like Mickey Mouse when they came out.  "Bunnies and carrots" for breakfast if you will!






All I see in our Easter pictures is HAIR!


The annual grandkid picture at Grandma's.


We barely got in our egg decorating.


Aren't they fun!


We had lunch at Jason's grandma's but we were on our own for dinner.  This may be the first time I've ever fixed Easter dinner for just us.  


The festive food continued to dinner!


We had a colorful fire to end the evening!


Happy Easter from our family to yours!

No comments: